Monday, May 21, 2012

Anchor Chart Auction

Since our classroom must be void of all supportive materials related to literacy and numeracy for EQAO, I have been taking down all of our anchor charts (some students have counted them and apparently there were 130+).  I was initially not sure what to do with them, so I offered them to the students.  Much to my surprise, they are a huge hit!  In order to distribute them fairly, we are doing an "Anchor Chart Auction".  When I asked the students what they were doing with them, some were making gigantic paper airplanes, while others said that they were hanging them in their room and studying them - after all they are chocked full of great information!  Enjoy the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.