Thursday, January 30, 2014

Dance Planning


We have been working very hard on the choreography of our next dance.  After getting songs and groups approved on Friday, the class worked for two gym periods this week on their dances.  I am very impressed with the work ethic and success the groups seem to be having.  I am also surprised that most students desired a change and formed new groups, but this is fine.  All groups are working hard at integrating props with their dances as well!











Pun of the Day - I have run across some funny puns that I will share through our blog.  The purpose is to put a smile on your face and maybe you will laugh out loud.  If anyone has a good one to share, submit it to me and it may make it on a future blog!

I tried to catch some FOG.  I mist.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.