Sunday, May 19, 2013

Literature Circle Meeting #1

We have completed our first week of Literature Circle meetings and I must report that at the outset, I am very pleased with the way they went.  Each group had great discussions about the reading they did during the week and it looked like everyone enjoyed themselves.  I have collected each duo tang so that I may review their work for the week, their self-reflection, and I will comment on their progress and begin filling in the rubric based on this week's work.  The process will begin again on Tuesday for next week.  Keep up the great work!
Chocolate Fever!

Holes!




Elijah of Buxton!

     

Tuck Everlasting!















  
The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe!


Did you know that the author of Elijah of Buxton, Christopher Paul Curtis resides in Windsor, ON?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.