Thursday, February 13, 2014

Student-Led Conference Evening!

I am very pleased to announce that our Student-Led Conferences went very well.  The students seemed well-prepared, the parents enjoyed seeing the presentation that their child(ren) did, and seem to have a better understanding of what it takes to excel in academic education.  I really appreciate the feedback that the parents gave in person and on the goal sheets, and I know that we will work together as a team during term two to ensure that your child(ren) work to their full potential.  Don't hesitate to raise your expectations of them and push them to achieve.  High goals produce higher achievement!  Check out these photos.




























Although I did sit with each family, I took the opportunity to jot down some of the comments that I overheard parents saying to their child during the process.  Here they are for your enjoyment:
You are SO awesome!     
What if I don't have any concerns?     
I have seen a huge improvement!     
What do you recommend to assist with your education?  
How can I help?   
  I love that you finally owned up to everything!

Pun of the Day - I did a theatrical performance about puns.  It was a play on words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.