Saturday, December 21, 2013

Good News

This week's Good News ticket winners are Chris and Frankie.  Congratulations!  We will resume in January.

Although I am very disappointed with the results of this week's Mad Minute overall, I must report that Brandon scored the highest.  Extra special congratulations are extended to Markus who scored the second highest this week and again was most improved!  The last three weeks' results will go home on January 6 for parents' signatures.  I highly recommend that all students practise their multiplication facts and read during the Christmas break.

 Thank you very much to all of you who sent wonderful Christmas gifts to school for me.  I sent thank you cards home with all students.  I hope you had the opportunity to view them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.