Thursday, June 27, 2013

WOW Winners!

Congratulations to the following students who are the final WOW winners for this school year:
Remarkable Respect - Taylor, Julia, Hannah, Hannah, Alysia, Adam
Helping Hands - Michael, Liam
































Thank you to all of my students for a great year.  I have watched you grow and learn many new things.  You are a very special group of students and I believe that you will continue to do good things with your talents.  Thank you also for the many wonderful (but not necessary) gifts.  They all put a smile on my face.  I would also like to take this opportunity to wish Hailey and Serena well in their new schools.  Congratulations is also extended to Mrs. Marras who has decided to retire after over 25 years of teaching.  Rest, relax, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.